At Peace of HeART, we offer a variety of workshops for every artist, crafter, and DIYer. Our workshop themes, designs, and projects are always changing, allowing creatives to explore new mediums and develop and/or enhance skills.
Each workshop lasts 2-3 hours, and costs $25-$85, depending on the type of project. All of our workshops are taught by expert artists, crafters, and DIYers of North County San Diego.
Our workshops include, but are not limited to:
- Fine Arts Drawing (graphite, charcoal, pastels, and inks)
- Fine Arts Painting (acrylic, oil, watercolor)
- Acrylic Pours
- Farmhouse, Beach House, Boho/ Eclectic, and Industrial Home Decor
- Textiles and Fiber Arts (Printmaking, Eco-Printing and more)
- Jewelry Making (Polymer Clays, Wire Wrapping, and more)
- Mixed Media Arts
- Furniture Restoration and Upcycling
No experience is required from any of our guests. We provide all materials, and step-by-step instruction at a friendly pace.
How It Works: Register online or call (760) 550-7494 to reserve your seat. Registration ends one week before an event to ensure that all materials are available for guests. If you'd like to join as a late registrant, please give us a call, as we'd love to try to accommodate you! (Note: Late registrant fee up to $10.00 may apply).
Bring your ideas to life by registering for a workshop today!